1. What did the angels sing to the shepherds?
2. In what direction did the Wise Men see the star in the sky?
3. Where did the wise men go to see the baby?
4. How many wise men were there?
5. In which season of the year was Jesus born?
6. What did Mary ride on to Bethlehem?
7. What did the wise men ride on?
8. In what country did the Christmas tree originate?
9. In what century did Christmas celebrations begin?
10. Was there ever an original, real Santa Claus?
11. What Christmas tradition commemorating the birth of Jesus did St. Francis of Assisi begin?
12. What is frankincense?
a. a precious metal
b. a precious fabric
c. a precious perfume
d. an Eastern monster story
13. What is Myrrh?
a. an easily shaped metal
b. a spice used for burying people
c. a drink
d. aftershave lotion
14. Did Jesus tell us to remember his birth?
15. What did Jesus tell us to remember?